HR Advisor based Emersons Green, Bristol (BS16) offering a salary of £22,000 to £27,000 plus benefits.DETAILS
The Role of HR Advisor:
The role is full time permanent position due to business growth.
We are looking for an experienced, commercial and business focused generalist HR professional with excellent interpersonal skills to provide a full comprehensive HR service to their very varied client base.
In this role you will ensure that the highest level of services is provided to our customers, our staff and our business partners ensuring that all of our response times and quality standards are met, and making every customer contact with the company a positive experience.
Due to the nature of the service provision and the types of clients and their employees, we are looking for a resilient and confident individual who is happy to advise and communicate in challenging situations.
You will be able to advise our clients and business partners on all areas of employment law and processes including:
- Contracts of employment
- Restructures and Redundancies
- Family Friendly Policies
- Performance management
You will be able to draft bespoke documentation and letters for each of these areas.
You will also have experience of managing internal recruitment including drafting adverts, sifting CV’s and holding telephone and face to face interviews.
You must have access to your own car.
Qualifications and Experience required for this role:
- CIPD qualified or have equivalent experience/qualification
- Chairing/Attending HR meetings desirable
- Strong up to date knowledge of Employment Law
- Ability to run recruitment programmes
- A commercially pragmatic approach to your work and to finding solutions
- Able to work on your own initiative
- A good telephone manner
- The ability to effectively plan and prioritise workloads is essential
- A sense of humour
- Excellent written and verbal communication and be able to influence others at all levels
- Excellent understanding and use of Word, Excel and Outlook
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Honest and open, hardworking, supportive and fun team environment
- Exposure to all HR areas and situations
- Training and career development opportunities
- CIPD Qualifications/Upgrades
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discount shopping scheme
The HR Dept is seeking a Marketing Lead to support us with our expansion plans to continue our growth as a leading outsource HR provider in Edinburgh & the Lothians.
Who are we?
The HR Dept provides the complete range of outsourced HR and Employment laws services to small and medium sized businesses across Edinburgh & the Lothians. We are part of a national franchise network with over 80 HR Depts operating within the UK. The work is extremely varied and challenging. We are a small team with big growth ambition. We act as our clients’ HR Dept, providing them with a one stop shop for everything to do with employment, including training and Health & Safety.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is interested in testing themselves and has a passion for customer service and has solid marketing and sales experience gained through working in a small business. You need to have the ability to understand our business and to develop and implement our marketing plan in line with our strategy. You will be creative and not afraid to test out new approaches and platforms that will reach our clients. You can generate leads and close sales.
We want someone who has recent experience in a B2B sales and marketing role and would ideally love someone who has a HR or Training background (but don’t be put off if you don’t as long as you are willing to learn).
You will have integrity, energy, lots of enthusiasm and be hardworking, likeable and approachable. We are looking at quality and type of experience rather than length.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for the development, communication of and delivering our marketing plan.
- Have a focus on marketing HR training courses and following up on leads.
- Be responsible for generating new leads to increase business, by face to face meetings and through maximising the use of our CRM system and utilising our centrally produced marketing material.
- Responsible for effective social media strategy and execution. Also managing our Google Adwords
What we can offer?
- The chance to play a key role in helping a growing local business to develop fast.
- Modern offices in central Edinburgh
- A supportive environment to develop and challenge your marketing skills and experience
- Opportunities to grow your responsibilities and hours.
If what you have read interests you and you would like to find out more please email Ian.Pilbeam@hrdept.co.uk with a copy of your CV. Job description on request. No Agencies thanks.