Business Development ManagerDETAILS
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to work for a growing, fast-paced, technologically led company for their property/estate agency sector.
This role offers amazing scope for career progression and the opportunity to take the lead on expanding the current customer base. You will be following up on warm/qualified leads.
This is a home base role with the successful candidate being required to attend customer appointments up to 4 days in a typical week across the country.
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing into sales opportunities
- Liaising with clients at Senior/Ownership level to create new business leads
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Building excellent client relationships
- Keeping up to date with all products and competitors
- Increasing and maintaining sales through new and existing clients and products
- Implementing ways to reach and exceed targets and goals
This could be a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within a sales based environment. You will be given the opportunity to learn about the Company and assist in achieving their strategic goals.
Benefits include 22 days’ holiday increasing with service, company pension scheme and regular company events.
Essential experience and skills required:
- Previous experience working within a B2B environment is essential
- Account Management experience preferred
- Target driven with the ability to self-motivate
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication at all levels
- Able to develop with change and embrace a challenge
- Experience or interest within the property industry would be advantageous
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please get in touch.
- Due to large volumes of applications, we cannot always contact all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Purchase Ledger/ Finance AssistantDETAILS
Our client is an established provider of gas, electrical, commercial and home services throughout London and South of England. They pride themselves on providing exceptional service levels to the public sector.
They are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Finance Assistant to join the business who will be responsible for assisting the Finance Manager with various duties within the Accounts team.
- Handling internal and external invoice enquiries and providing resolutions.
- Liaising with suppliers, both in house and clients.
- Processing all paperwork relevant for new and existing sub-contractors.
- Knowledge of CIS requirements, e.g. returns
- Confirming receipt of invoices and ensuring all information is correct.
- Raising, inputting and clearing purchase ledger accounts/invoices.
- Back Up Inputting delivery notes and answering any queries
- Accounts Reports – Excel
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to learn new skills using various operating systems and other aspects of the Accounts process, such as Purchase Ledger.
There may also be an additional opportunity to undertake training within the purchase ledger team.
- Previous experience within a Finance/Accounts role would be advantageous.
- Previous experience with CIS
- Excellent telephone manner is essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly Excel.
- Excellent communication, numeracy and literacy skills.
- Experience using systems such as Invu or Vixen is desirable but not essential.
- Qualification within finance would be an advantage but is not essential for this role.
This is an immediate requirement, please apply ASAP to be considered.
- Due to large volume of applications we cannot always contact all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 10 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Junior Architectural Technician/TechnologistDETAILS
An exciting new opportunity has opened up for an enthusiastic Junior Architectural Technician / Technologist in an architectural practice based in Welwyn Garden City but covering all of Beds, Bucks, Herts, Essex and London.
The Company was established in 1988 and has been working successfully in the residential architectural sector for nearly 25 years on building and planning projects, ranging from simple internal alterations through to single-storey and multi-storey home extensions, loft conversions and new dwellings.
To be successful in this role you will have studied at ONC/ HND / HNC / BTEC level, in Construction or Building. The role will be challenging and rewarding and will include:
- The preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- The production of design developments and construction documents
- Architectural planning, drafting and detailing
- On-site building surveys & production of existing drawings
The Job Skill requirements:
- An in-depth knowledge of 2D AutoCAD with MS Office applications
- Proficiency in the preparation of survey and planning drawings
- Knowledge and understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulations, in particular home extension design Regulations
- Good organisational skills, Technical drawing abilities and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a small team on multiple projects
- Self-motivated, pro-active, organised, questioning and being able to take initiative and meet deadlines is essential
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Knowledge of Sketchup
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Use of own vehicle