An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accountant/Client Manager to join a young and growing accountancy firm based in Eastbourne, that has a reputation for being dynamic and forward thinking.
Dominic Hill Chartered Accountants has been operating for 25 years. We are a training office for ACA, ACCA and AAT and we have a large portfolio of clients, ranging from small one man businesses through to £xm turnover companies. We have clients from Australia and Malaysia to the EU, Canada and the USA.
The successful Accountant/Client Manager will be a qualified accountant managing a portfolio of clients within a variety of sectors. This is an interesting and varied role which will involve working as part of a team assisting and reviewing the work of junior staff.
Main Duties include:
- Preparing company, partnership and sole trader accounts
- Preparing quarterly management accounts
- Preparing corporation tax, personal tax and VAT Returns
- Supervising and reviewing the work of trainees
- Reviewing client’s bookkeeping
- Tax planning
In-house training will be provided.
Our office hours are 8.30 am to 5 pm.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Experience acquired in a similar role
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software packages such as Xero, QuickBooks and Sage
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build client relationships
- Forward thinking and innovative
- Some audit experience is preferable but not essential
- ACA, ACCA, CTA or ATT qualified
NB. Due to the large volume of applications we cannot always contact all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 10 days of the closing date please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job click here
Click here to go to apply link.
Sales and Marketing ManagerDETAILS
The business operates a Licensee programme whereby they franchise out their brand. Currently there are 63 Licensees operating 86 territories within the UK and Ireland. The work is extremely varied and challenging. The franchise provides outsourced HR to SMEs throughout the UK and Ireland.
It’s an exciting time for the business, with 2017 seeing the launch of international expansion into Australia. They are an excellent employer offering attractive benefits and career progression.
They need an experienced, business focused sales and marketing professional to lead and manage the recruitment of new Licensees to the business and lead the implementation of their marketing strategies, raising the profile of the business.
The role holder will develop and grow their Licensee network through lead generation and marketing activities and manage the successful onboarding of new Licensees to the network.
They are looking for a flexible, motivated individual with excellent organisational and marketing skills to join their expanding, fast paced, professional team.
You will produce and manage the marketing strategy for the business and support the day to day delivery of this including writing copy, managing advertising, brand promotion and supporting Licensees with their own sales and marketing activities.
You will initiate and manage lead generation activities to the business, assessing qualifying activities and ensuring ROI on marketing and advertising spend. You will ensure the recruitment of appropriately skilled and suitable Licensees and ensure recruitment targets are met from lead generation through to close.
You will take ownership and full autonomy of your role and actions and will ensure all potential and existing relationships with the business are positive and will act as an ambassador for the business always.
– Strong experience in sales and marketing
– Credibility at a senior level
– Good knowledge of business administration, financial management and management
– Knowledge of franchising is desirable but not essential
– An excellent attitude and a willingness to work flexibly and effectively as part of a small team
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Good IT Skills with knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK’s largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Senior Behavioural PractitionerDETAILS
- Designing, implementing and monitoring PBS interventions that improve quality of life for the people we support.
- Providing and ensuring that all staff deliver personalised support in accordance with individual plans.
- Developing positive behavioural support plans for the people we support in partnership with them.
- Reading and analysing incident reports and other documentation to ensure that plans are regularly updated.
- Organising and running individual and team de-brief sessions following difficult incidents.
- Identifying and actively engaging with issues and practices which require improvement or development.
- Taking an active role in the design of new services to support an individual’s network.
- Organising and delivering training and workshops and identifying group and individual learning and development needs.
- Recognised qualification in Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour is essential.
- Continual personal development/training in relation to PBS and similar.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including delivering presentations.
- Good organisational abilities.
- Accuracy with an eye for detail.
- Previous supervisory experience would be an advantage.
- Recognised qualification in Applied Behaviour or similar is desirable but not essential.
- Due to large volumes of applications, we cannot always contact all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.