Get 100% professional, expert Health and Safety support!
Let The HR Dept be your Health and Safety net
Few go into business thinking: “I must get my health and safety right”. So maybe that’s why Health and Safety compliance has a reputation as one of the biggest bug-bears that employers face.
But the consequences of getting it wrong could be truly devastating for your business and indeed you and your family. Serious injury to you, your employees or customers – in a worst case scenario even death – could wreck everything. Not to mention the legal difficulties that you could be landed with, including fines and imprisonment.
Good Health and Safety is no accident
What a relief then that The HR Dept has a fully qualified Health and Safety team who can expertly guide and support you through your legal obligations: keeping you compliant and everyone around you safe and sound.
When you consider the sheer quantity of health and safety duties you are required to fulfil, you may quickly agree that our cost-effective services make a lot of sense. You must:
• provide a written health and safety policy statement when employing five or more people
• provide and maintain equipment and work systems which are safe and healthy
• deal with substances safely
• provide information, instruction, training and supervision
• maintain safe and healthy workplaces and the necessary facilities
• appoint a competent person or persons to assist with health and safety
• planning, organisation, control, monitoring and review of health and safety measures
• carry out risk assessments
• establish emergency procedures
• Emergency first aid at work
• L2 health and safety in the workplace
That’s quite a to-do-list!
Contact us for help and a FREE review of your H&S Policies
If you feel daunted or exasperated at the time and effort it will take to get it all done, call our dedicated Health and Safety team on 01179 702955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They can discuss your requirements, offer you a free review of your existing health and safety policies and set you on the path to peace of mind.